Contract - AG002626
VicTrack requires the services of Biodiversity and Cultural Heritage consultants, to assist in the delivery of its custodial obligations and its operations.
As per its name, the Biodiversity and Cultural Heritage panel includes two (2) subcategories of services:
- Biodiversity, and
- Cultural Heritage.
Vendors are able to provide services under either one or both of these categories.
The nature of the works required from the Panel can be listed as but not limited to the following:
- Flora and fauna and biodiversity assessments and surveys
- Threatened species assessment and management
- Vegetation and habitat mapping
- Habitat restoration and rehabilitation
- Vegetation (including weed) management
- Provision of strategic advice on environmental management
- Provision of due diligence advice (for property purchases)
- Provision of advice on mitigation measures to minimize development impacts on significant species and habitats
- Offset and net gain assessments and management
- Habitat hectare assessments
- Secondment services
- Cultural heritage assessments (archaeology and heritage)
- Management Plans
- Management of indigenous and non-indigenous cultural heritage
- Policy Development
|Office: +61 (03) 9619 8614|
Biosis Research Pty Ltd