Contract - CN001413
Railway Station Buildings Refurbishment - St Arnaud
Refurbishment of the disused St Arnaud Station Buildings for future community use.
The Scope of Works consists of the following:
- Structural repairs, including replacement of the floors, walls and roof framing;
- Repair of internal and external finishes, including installation of new flooring, wall and ceiling linings, windows and doors, and painting throughout;
- Construction and installation of kitchenettes and toilets facilities, including new fixtures, fittings, finishes and joinery;
- Others works as highlighted in the architect reports such as Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Plastering, Carpentry, Joinery, Brickworks along with some installation works for Hydraulics and Electrical;
- Submissions to authorities relating to works.
Building and facility maintenance and repair services
Total Value of the Contract
Number of Submissions
|Office: +61 (03) 9619 2605|
Colbrico Pty Ltd