Contract - PR15025-02
North East Water is intending to upgrade the Water Treatment Plant at Bellbridge, Victoria including the upgrade of the existing clear water storage tanks and delivery pipelines. The Scope of Works that form part of this contract includes but is not limited to
- Design and construct two (2) 450kL clear water storages replacing the existing tanks and associated pipework
- Design and construct a water main to supply LOW level pressure zone
- Design and construct a water main to supply HIGH level pressure zone
- Design and install two (2) high lift pumps
- Design and construct a rising main to supply raw water to the treatment plant
The storage tank replacement will be completed during low demand period July-October 2019 while maintaining water service delivery within the drinking water quality guidelines to Bellbridge. Any other works that affects Water Treatment Plant capacity or drinking water quality will be coordinated with North East Water.
North East Water is now inviting interested parties to tender for the design and construction of this Scope of Works as detailed in the preliminary drawings and specification provided.
|FAX: +61 (03)|
|Office: +61 (02) 60220541|
S&R Engineering and Construction