Contract - ITS2-00316
About Parks Victoria
Parks Victoria is a statutory authority created by the Parks Victoria Act 2018 and reporting to the Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change. Parks Victoria is responsible for managing an expanding and diverse estate covering more than 4 million hectares (or about 18 per cent) of Victoria.
Parks Victoria is committed to delivering works on the ground across Victoria’s park network to protect and enhance park values. It is our primary responsibility to ensure parks are healthy and resilient for current and future generations. For more detail on our strategy and direction, please read the current Corporate Plan and Business Plan on the publications section of Parks Victoria’s web site https://parkweb.vic.gov.au.
About the opportunity (Executive summary)
A detailed explanation of the opportunity is set out in Part A.2 – Specifications of the Request for Tender
Establish office accommodation needs through the following:
Review of existing office accommodation performance and adequacy:
- Current locations and the functions operating from each location
- Statutory and Regulatory environment and associated obligations for Parks Victoria
- Existing buildings and amenities
Identify performance gaps:
- Compliance to building code, and other standards
- VPS office accommodation guidelines
- Service delivery
Identifying opportunities for improvement and change:
- Consider current commercial property market conditions and opportunities
- Include COVID-19 Response planning and physical distancing requirements
- consideration to hybrid remote working arrangements for office-based employees (3 days working from an office, 2 days working from home).
- Opportunities to repurpose or sell Parks Victoria owned assets to facilitate or support accommodation strategy
- Environmental sustainability
Placing office accommodation into a strategic business planning context:
- Why Parks Victoria locations are where they are
- Staff & business functions located in each work centre
- Parks Victoria fire and emergency management obligations
- Joint Management of Parks commitments and future plans
- Identify significant initiatives or works performed with Departments and Agencies that could influence work accommodation location
- Understand projected changes to the Parks Victoria workforce based on attrition, delivery of Parks Victoria Corporate Business Plan.
Identify appropriate accommodation options and provide business cases for change
|Office: +61 (03) 84272693|