Contract - CMS103440
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) conducted a public Request for Tender (RFT) procurement process for the provision of statewide facilities management services to the DELWP portfolio (approximately 200 sites). Sites include offices, depots, employee houses, fire towers, and a range of mixed-use / vacant sites.
Services to be provided under the contract include:
• Facilities management services (including the management of preventative, reactive and compliance related maintenance)
• Help-desk services
• Subcontractor management services
• Environmental management services
• Real estate management services
• Various supporting services e.g., financial management and management information systems.
Call for Tenders - 11 May 2020
Close of Tenders - 23 July 2020 (2:00pm AEST)
Tender Evaluation - 6 August 2020 – 16 October 2020
RFT was publicly advertised between 11 May – 23 July 2020.