Contract - TEN20-0000037
Monash Health seeks to engage a suitable contractor for the upgrade of some mechanical services at Dandenong Hospital. Monash Health will be appointing a single qualified and competent contractor for the scope of works included in this document.
Scope of Supply
The key deliverable of this tender involves the provision of Mechanical Services. The mechanical services works includes new systems and the replacement of existing mechanical services systems as described in the specification. The replacement strategy generally includes the supply and installation of new equipment having matching capacities to the existing systems.
The works mainly are as below and detailed in the specification and associated drawings:
- Replacement of low temperature heating hot water pumps.
- Replacement of existing condensate pumps.
- Replacement of existing chilled water pumps
- Cost option for new overhead manual gantry for servicing chilled water pumps
- Cost option for new VSDs for pumps in boiler house
- New DHW & HHW Heat Exchangers and new domestic hot water pump
- New CHW & HHW Pumps to connect with existing CHW & HHW Pumps to form duty / standby arrangement
The contractor will be responsible for the overall build and commission of the project and shall be in keeping with the details provided in the specification. The mechanical services contractor shall be appointed by a head contractor, and shall co-ordinate the installation with this contractor and work to their delivery programme.
Building and Facility Construction and Maintenance Services - (75%)
|Mobile: +0423 (670) 486|
Brenair Mechanical Services ATF Brennan Family trust