Contract - RFT24-3094-20
All GVW Contractors who tender for work with a total of 100k or more will be required to have a third party certified safety system e.g. AS/NZS 4801:2001
The following description of works, but not limited to, for this contract are at the Katunga Water Treatment Plant (WTP) and comprise the design, supply, construction, testing and commissioning of works.
Brief Scope of works:
- That will enable an additional clear water storage comprising 3 x 50 kL ground level storage tanks (manufactured offsite)
- High lift pumps to lift water from the new ground storage to the existing elevated tank
- Chlorination facilities
- New Pump Building and modifications to the existing chlorination
- Electrical, including replacement of the existing switchboards. Electrical is inclusive of electrics for the highlift pump and for the new and existing bore pumps
- Associated works as shown on the drawings accompanying this specification.
- Project Management, including but limited to:
- Preparation and implementation of a Construction Management Plan.
- Preparation and implementation of an Environmental Management Plan.
- Preparation and implementation of a Quality Management Plan.
- Preparation and implementation of a Health and Safety Co-ordination Plan.
Public Utilities and Public Sector Related Services - (10%)
Water and sewer utilities - (10%)
RCE Australia Pty Ltd.