Contract - LMW CN0384
Lower Murray Water (LMW) seeks to build a single Ground Level Treated Water Storage tank in Swan Hill with a minimum volume of 4ML.
the Contrat will be a detailed Design and Construct Tender including Civil, Structural and minor Electrical Work.
Contractors will be required to develop detailed designs for their tank with flexibility of tank materials. LMW is seeking value for money and optimum performance from tank materials. LMW’s preference of tank materials is Concrete, Welded Steel, Glass Fused Steel, Steel with Polyethylene Liner or a combination there of, alternatives will be considered.
The contract will be delivered as a D&C Contract under AS4300.
Scope of works will include:
- Construction of a circular Ground Level Potable Water Tank and associated infrastructure.
- All required Earthworks and Foundation works.
- Construction of Concrete Outlet Valve Pit
- DN600 MSCL Inlet Starter Pipework including Butterfly Isolation Valve and Non-Return Valve
- DN600 MSCL Outlet Starter Pipework including Butterfly Isolation Valve.
- DN150 Scour Pipework including Gate isolation Valve.
- DN450 Overflow starter Pipework.
- Landscaping, including but not limited to; Fencing, Garden Bed’s, Irrigation and Drainage.
- Building Permit Approvals.
- Electrical work for connection of Level Sensors.
- Ancillary works necessary to complete and operate the works.
- Development of “Tie-In Plans for connection of new infrastructure to the live network.
- Testing and Commissioning.
The contract also contains optional scope that may or may not be included in the contract:
- DN600 MSCL Inlet Pipework and tie-in to existing onsite inlet pipework.
- DN600 MSCL outlet Pipework and Tie-In to existing onsite outlet pipework.
- DN450 MSCL overflow pipework and Tie-In to existing onsite overflow pipework.
Civil engineering - (30%)
|Phone: +61 (03) 50513400|
S&R Engineering and Construction