Contract - ATN CFA-2019-0148
Buninyong New Fire Station
The Country Fire Authority (CFA) is intending to release an open tender to construct a new Fire Station located at 613-619 Learmonth Street, Buninyong, Victoria 3357.
The proposed Fire Station have a gross floor area of approximately 520sqm and will consist of the following:
- 3 No. x 12-meter-long ‘drive through’ motor room bays.
- Turn-out area for male and female volunteers.
- Brigade office, Multipurpose room, Kitchen, Chair store, dedicated display room for the ‘Merryweather’ vintage firefighting appliance, Male & Female toilets.
- Workshop, IT room, Store, Laundry, Drying room and BA room.
- External site works including sealed front apron crossover, driveway works, on-site car parking facilities for volunteer members and perimeter fencing.
- 2-bay external shed.
- Water tank and services connections.
- Site fencing and landscaping to Council requirements.
Construction works is targeted to commence approximately Mid - March 2020 and to be completed approximately by September 2020.
The works must comply with Occupational Health, Safety and Environment and Industrial Relations Management which are mandatory requirements.
Applicable Government policies affecting the procurement include:
- Directions and instructions for Public Construction Procurement;
- Social Procurement Policy, and
- Local jobs First Policy and Supplier Code of Conduct.
Refer attached preliminary design drawings:
WD 01 Buninyong Existing Site Plan.
WD 02 Buninyong Site Plan.
WD 03 Floor Plan and Elevations.
WD 04 Roof and Reflected Ceiling Plan.
WD 12 Shed Floor Plan, Elevations, Sections and Hose Drying Tower elevations.
|Office: +61 (03) 88228084|
Q Construction Pty Ltd