Contract - RFT 60-3208-20
The purpose of this Consultant’s Brief is to engage a suitably qualified consultant to provide support services for scoping of an Office Accommodation Renewal Project for Goulburn Valley Water (GVW).
A range of issues have been previously identified relating to GVW’s current office facilities in Shepparton which include:
- Growing staff numbers that could not be fully accommodated across the two Shepparton administrative offices.
- The existing available space is not utilised effectively.
- The general office décor and aesthetic is very dated and the office is showing signs of significant wear and tear. A significant number of workstations in the main administrative office have limited access to natural light.
- Facilities for staff amenity (such as lunch rooms, kitchen areas, bathrooms, changerooms) are poorly equipped and not fit for purpose.
- There is no provision for disability access to either upstairs area at the main administrative office and access doors (excluding main entrance doors) do not provide sufficient clearance to comply with current building regulations for disability access.
- Heating and cooling systems are inefficient and are requiring increased maintenance/servicing.
|Office: +61 (03) 5832 4606|
Group GSA Pty Ltd