Contract - PR17005-01-1
North East Water
Wodonga WWTP Capacity & Emissions Reduction Geotechnical Investigation
The purpose of the investigation is to:
- assess the geotechnical properties of the soils on the specified site for their suitability for construction of:
- 2 x 22.5ML Covered Anaerobic Lagoons (CAL) using on-site material for embankments, and liner.
- Various gas and liquid processing plant and equipment.
- provide recommendations regarding;
- suitability of the on-site materials for construction of the proposed effluent treatment lagoon, .e.g. compatibility, slope stability, soil dispersiveness, permeability; and
- methods of lagoon construction e.g. sub-grade preparation, layer thickness, moisture conditioning, required compaction, compaction techniques, testing regime, liner requirements (e.g. clay, GCL, HDPE) etc.
Associated with Tender
Wodonga WWTP Capacity & Emissions Reduction Geotechnical Investigation (PR17005-01-1)
Water and sewer utilities
Total Value of the Contract
Number of Submissions
|Office: +61 (02) 60220540|
|Mobile: +61 (04) 78163955|
Civiltest Albury Wodonga