Contract - T110068
Victoria Ports Corporation Melbourne (VPCM) is responsible for:
- channel management and safe navigation in Melbourne’s port waters
- waterside emergency and marine pollution response
- the management of Station Pier as Victoria’s premier cruise shipping and interstate passenger ferry facility.
Tenders are sought from suitably experienced and reputable companies to refresh VPCM’s ICT Strategy. There are three main elements of ICT service delivery:
- Common business applications
- Specialised shipping, navigation and weather systems and sensors
- A Wide Area Network (WAN) across Port Philip Bay
VPCM will provide RFT documents after the Tenderer agrees to and executes a Deed of Confidentiality.
|Office: +61 (03) 83478350|
|Mobile: +61 (04) 19358400|
Deloitte Consulting Pty Ltd