Contract - CN000117
Western Water is seeking tenders for Supply, Storage and Delivery of approximately 13.5km of 600mm diameter pipe for the Melton to Bacchus Marsh Interconnector pipeline.
The Pipe Supply Contract is for the supply, storage and delivery of all of the pipe and bends ordered. It is intended that the pipe and bends will be ordered in two parts:
ORDER A: Early Works Pipeline
- Order upon contract award in late February 2020
ORDER B: Main Pipeline
- Order once design is finalised in mid-April 2020
- Storage by manufacturer potentially up to Sept 2021
The pipe and fitting materials shall comply with the following minimum requirements:
- All materials supplied will be in accordance with Western Water’s approved pipe and fittings products as set out in the Melbourne Retail Water Agencies (MRWA) Approved Products Portal for pressure application non-drinking water pipelines. http://www.mrwa.com.au/Pages/Home.aspx
- Minimum internal pipe diameter of 600mm;
- Minimum pressure ratings for relevant materials; and
- As otherwise specified in attached RFT documents.
A range of pipeline pressure ratings are required for this Pipe Supply Contract. The length of each pressure rating for various approved materials is provided in Part B2 (attached).
No industry briefing/site visit is proposed, questions during the tender period (until end of Period for questions) can be directed via the Buying for Victoria portal.
|Office: +61 (03) 92185482|