Contract - CFA-2019-0122
Closing date: 4.00 pm Wednesday 25th September 2019
Tender Response Forms are to be completed, signed and lodged in PDF Format to be accepted.
To be able to download tender documents or upload your submission, you must first ensure your company has registered with Tenders Vic (this should take approx. 5 mins)
Tender E- Lodgement;
[To be able to download tender documents or upload your submission, you must first ensure your Company has registered with TendersVIC (this should take approx. 5-mins)
- Please submit your tender response well before the tender closing time, allowing time to upload or re-upload if required. It is the tenderer’s responsibility to ensure sufficient time is given to upload tender responses. Commencing document upload two (2) hours prior to the closing time is highly recommended.
- Please check the receipt issued by Tenders VIC carefully to ensure all files have been uploaded. If you have not received a receipt from Tenders VIC, your submission has not been loaded correctly and you must resubmit your tender response prior to the closing date and time.
- If the tender lodgement has taken more than 15 minutes to process, we recommend restarting the upload session.
- If you are inactive on the ‘Submit Electronic Response’ page for more than 30 minutes you will time out, refresh this page and log in to Tenders VIC again to submit the tender response.
What should you do if you experience issues loading your Tender onto TendersVic;
- Only alphabetic characters a-z, A-Z, numberals 0-9 and full stops are acceptable file names. The file pathname should be no longer than 90 characters. The total file size of the tender response been uploaded should be no more than 100 MB in a single batch
- Internet Explorer Version 10 users, may need to enable Active Scripting on your Internet Options setting to lodge tender responses, refer to the Help file located under ‘Tips’ on the ‘Home’ page. Otherwise try using an alternative web browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
- If you continue to find any difficulty uploading response then please call Tenders VIC Helpdesk on (03) 9651 1671 / (03) 9651 1672 between 9 am and 5 pm AEST or email on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to log your upload issue (please leave a voicemail message if there is no answer)
If the TendersVIC Helpdesk cannot rectify your upload issue, please contact the CFA Tender Administrator on (03) 8822 8039 or at email@example.com requesting acknowledgement of your upload issue (do not email tender submissions without Administrator approval). Contact must be made before the closing date and time for your request to be considered.]
|Office: +61 (03) 88228084|
Merat Pty Ltd