Contract - ATN - CFA-2019-0127
The Country Fire Authority (CFA) is intending to release an open tender to construct a new Fire Station located at the corner of Ross Street and Oreilly Road. 160-200 Ross Street, Tatura, Victoria 3616.
The proposed Fire Station will consist the following:
- 3-bay 12-metre long drive-through motor room, fitted with roller doors, workshop room, a brigade office, a group office, multipurpose/meeting room, kitchen, chair store, turn out area, laundry room, breathing apparatus room, comms alcove and dedicated male & female toilets and unisex disabled toilet;
- CFA ICT/Comms room;
- An attached, external pergola, 5-bay external shed, two rain water storage tanks, hose drying tower;
- External site works including sealed crossover, driveway works, on-site car parking facilities;
- Utility services: power, telecom services, water, sewer and stormwater drainage; and
- Road access including any necessary road modifications and traffic management works, line marking and signage.
Construction works is targeted to commence approximately December 2019 and to be completed approximately July 2020.
The works must comply with Occupational Health, Safety and Environment and Industrial Relations Management which are mandatory requirements.
Applicable Government policies affecting the procurement include:
- Directions and instructions for Public Construction Procurement;
- Social Procurement Policy, and
- Local jobs First Policy and Supplier Code of Conduct.
Refer attached preliminary design drawings;
- AR01 Tatura site plan;
- AR02 Tatura ground floor plan;
- AR03 Tatura roof plan; and
- AR04 Tatura elevations.
|Office: +61 (03) 92628350|
A S Villani Building Contractor Pty Ltd